|Igame Source: http://goo.gl/faKUKy|
Dates to Remember:
- Back to School Night (parents only) - September 3, @ 6:00 p.m.
- AdV Parent Information Mtng - September 16 @ 4:00 p.m.
- AdV Student Exhibition Night - October 21 @ 5:00 p.m.
Need help with something? Post your questions on Edmodo and/or sign up for after school help. This week I am only available Wednesday until 3:30 p.m.
- Fifth graders are only working with two components right now (image and summary). Click here for a full credit example from one of your classmates.
- Sixth and seventh graders must have the three components (image, summary and science practices). Click here for a full credit example from one of your classmates.
If you are attempting to open your rubric for an assignment or blog post on Edmodo, and it does not seem to work, watch this video tutorial that walks you through how to look at the rubric. Link to tutorial: https://goo.gl/Atigy1
This week you will do your first experiment! We will work together to learn to write a lab report as we explore the Mystery of the "Double Stuffed Oreo cookies". With that information in hand, you will take a brief quiz on Wednesday. You will learn how to write a Lab Report, and then begin drafting your Letter to the Board of Education. Can you convince them to save science?